tirsdag den 30. juni 2015

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015


This weeks theme for Top Ten Tuesday (by The Broke and the Bookish) is my toplist for 2015. This one is not the hardest one - as I feel I've already read quite a few good books this year, but we will see how that one turns out;) I've read a few good books in the same series - and I have chosen to merge them together if not one of them are "popping out" as outstanding compared to the rest of them.

1. Mig før dig (Me before you) by Jojo Moyes. People have been suggesting this one for me for quite a while - and after reading it, I really regret I didn't read it sooner. Jojo is amazing! Though, I was fooled a bit by the cover - it is NOT some fluffy love-chicklit-story I thought it would be.

2. Jonas er udvalgt (The Giver) by Lois Lowry. Again, not what I actually excepted. It was ALOT deeper. Thought it would be quite an easier, happier read. Just. Loved it.

3. Snatched by Karin Slaughter. Ok - this is just a short story, but. I love Slaughter and I really love Will Trent. More of that please!

4. White Fire by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. Been reading their series about Pendergast for quite a while, and though the series have books in both ranges of the ratingscale - this one is clearly one of their best (at least of the newer books)

5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Loved the first 2, 3rd not that much. Not that way I wanted it to end (though.. I cannot tell you how I wanted it to end instead. Just.. not like this!). I should watch those movies, people say they are ok!

6. Leoniderne by Nanna Foss. I won this book in a contest, and I must admit it sat on my shelves for a while before I picked it up. What a mistake that was! New, danish author, new series. I need the next!

7. Læserne i Broken Wheel anbefaler (The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommends) by Katarina Bivald. Only picked it up because of all the blogposts I read about it at the time. I don't regret that. A book about books and about loving books. Awesome!

8. Anna and the french kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Not the deepest nor the most original book I've read - it is exactly what it say it is - but that is not necesarly a bad thing. I really ended up with a crush on St. Clair (though, I've claimed I never want a short nor foreing boyfriend ever again. Hrms)

9. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling). She COULD write crime/mystery. Liked the 2nd book in the series more than the first one - though that one wasn't bad either.

10. Skammerens datter (The Shamer's Daughter) by Lene Kaaberbøl. Apperently I HAD to read this if I was going to be a "real" danish reader. But it wasn't bad. I should finish this series.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...