tirsdag den 23. juni 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: My 10 Favorite Top Ten Topics We’ve Done in the Past 5 Years


This weeks Top Ten Tuesday theme over at The Broke and the Bookish is "My 10 Favorite Top Ten Topics" as a tribute to their 5 year anniverasary!
Now - I havn't been blogging that long - but I've been lurking around their blog for quite a while - so I'll just pick my favorites out of their list - the ones I enjoyed the most!

In no particulary order

1. Top ten books i can't believe i've never read
2. Top ten books i have lied about
3. Top ten tuesday with jamie: ten characters who are super talented
4. Top ten books i want to give as gifts
5. Top ten minor characters
6. Top ten books i just had to buy...but are still sitting on my bookshelf
7. Top ten characters (and literary figures) that i'd name my children after
8. Top ten tuesday - kelly tackles hilarious book titles
9. Top ten tuesday - childhood favorite
10. Top ten popular authors we've never read

2 kommentarer:

  1. I also enjoyed the first one and the second one. Basically all of your list.

    Great list! I loved all the ones you listed.

    Here's mine

    I also have a $30 giveaway going on here."

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm generally a big fan of lists. My tbr list is not;o

      Slet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...