søndag den 26. april 2015

The best of my reading year - april 2014 to april 2015

I've decided that my reading year started April 2014, just to get a few more books to choose from;) 
I would put Ready Player One in more than one of the categories, but I try to find other choices - else it would have been a boring list!:p I've been extremely glad that I've joined a few reading groups on Goodreads - it have really helped me explore more books!
I also skipped a few categories, it is not all I have read! 

Best Book of Your Reading Year
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

Best Romance Book of Your Reading Year
Twilight by Stephenie Meye

Best YA Book of Your Reading Year
Leoniderne by Nanna Foss

Best Mystery Book of Your Reading Year
White Fire by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

Best Non-Fiction Book of Your Reading Year
Wild by Cheryl Strayed

Best Sci-Fi Book of Your Reading Year
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Best Fantasy Book of Your Reading Year
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Best Children’s Book of Your Reading Year
Den bevægelige bog by Die Krickelkrakels

Best Fiction Book of Your Reading Year
Læserne i Broken Wheel anbefaler by Katarina Bivald

Best Main Character of Your Reading Year
Ended up having a thing for Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games)

Best Author of Your Reading Year
Ernest Cline - from Ready Player One. That book just... TOOK me! 

Best Cover of Your Reading Year
Leoniderne had an awesome cover

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...