lørdag den 25. april 2015

Deweys - Opening meme challenge

I decided to join for Dewys readathon again this year, after i stumbles across it kinda randomly last october! So much fun!

And how is it gonna be this time? I am still home with my girl, I still didn't plan on much books (actually I just grabbed one when the clock hit 1400, but thats another story!).

The first questions we are to answer, are:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am sitting in my couch in Århus, Denmark as we speak - kinda hoped to stay outside, but it is pouring down outside - boo!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Ehm, I don't really plan ahead. Got tons of books at home, both my own and the library, and something in all genres. Think it is gonna be easy/short reads - but we will see. Always fun to look at what I read when I'm done!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Mm... Didn't really plan that much ahead, other than buyig some Coke + chokolate. Gonna make "normal" dinner at some point - tacosalad - and THAT... is gonna be good! 

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I suck at planning - which kinda says itself when I look at the "planning" I did for this. Love food and to eat - but don't ask me to plan it ahead. Love music. Love my Spotify-random list! Love all kinds of books. Studying to get a bachelor in Socal Education. Mum to E that is turning 6 in 9 days (omg, I should start plan something soon). 

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Well, last year I kinda discovered it a bit late, on the day, and then decided to start at the middle of it. Tried to plan out some more this year. Did it work? Nop! But at least I was HOME this time when it started! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...