søndag den 26. april 2015

End of Event Meme

 End of Event Meme:

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
    1. Well, I slept for a few hours during the night (hours 15-17 orso), just to be able to get through the day!
      Else would I say the last 3-4 hours are hard aswell, specially on my girl at home, that cannot understand why I can't play just yet :p
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
    1. Avoid books you havn't really read up on, books in a foreign language + too emotional books;o Young-Adult is awesome
    2. Ready Player One - Ernest Cline
    3. Graceling - Kristin Cashore
    4. The Shamer chronicles
    5. The Lunar Chronicles - Marissa Meyer
    6. Wonder - RJ Palacio
    7. All the children books by Roald Dahl
    8. Song of Lioness - series
    9. The Hunger Games
    10. Legend - series, Marie Lu
    11. Harry Potter
    12. Genereally re-reads - your favorites! 
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
    1. I like it how it is;o The different types of challenges are a nice breaker, though the goodread ones can be a bit messy:p
    2. More people - spread it more! 
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
    1. Instagram!
  5. How many books did you read?
    1. 6 (one was a short story) + some more on a nonfiction I'm reading atm
  6. What were the names of the books you read?
    1. Rødhætte - Unni Lindell
    2. The Yellow Wallpaper - Charlotte Perkins Gilmn
    3. Farlig midsommer - Tove Jansson
    4. Me before you - Jojo Moyes
    5. Hanna&Emma - Kærestebrev & Lejrtur
    6. Skammertegnet - Lene Kaaberbøl
      1. And at the end, I read a few more pages in Alphabetical: How every letter tells a story
  7. Which book did you enjoy most?
    1. Me before you
  8. Which did you enjoy least?
    1. Rødhætte - was heavier than I thought it would be
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
    1. I'm not a cheerleader - but I'm getting tempted to try it out next time
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
    1. Will most likely attend again, if I can find the time for it! Will most likely try out chat cheerleading

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm seeing several people suggest kids books. I think those would be great for breaking up the larger books...think I will try that next year.

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...