tirsdag den 19. januar 2016

Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR


As I finally got back into writing some more on this blog, I also enjoyed starting up with the Top Ten Tuesdays posts again. I love the hosts, I love clicking in on other peoples blog and read their entries - and getting pleacently (is that a word?) when I find people with the same books as I have on my own list - or was thinking about putting up on my list!

This weeks challenge is, as the title says, what I have recently added to my TBR list. Here is Goodreads just awesome, I love that page. Though. It is not good for my TBR list. It grows WAY to fast. At a point I tried to keep it under 1000 books... Yes... Well.. That didn't happen! Worst part is that I have stopped added all the books in series etc aswell, and it doesn't really seem to be helping!

Looking at the last 10 added to my list, I can see that I was looking for new science fiction books that can relate somehow to be beloved Ready Player One. No luck fo far though! Anyhow, my list, going from the 10th last - and ending up with the (currently) last book on my list:

1. Pushing Ice by Alastair Reynolds. It got good ratings, looks like a fine plot etc etc.

2. Rainbows End by Vernor Vinge

3. The Yiddish Policemen's Union by Michael Chabon

4. The Prefect by Alastair Reynolds. Oh, second time for the writer!

5. Blackout by Connie Willis.

6. Thirteen by Richard K. Morgan

7. Gridlinked by Neal Asher

8. Singularity Sky by Charles Stross. I like his last name!

9. The Dreaming Void by Peter F. Hamilton

10. Gummi Tarzan by Ole Lund Kirkegaard. Finally something completely different to the others on the list. Most likely gonna read this one with my little girl - loving the fact that she is finally starting to get intersted in book and reading - though still struggling a bit with the reading part herself. But, we are getting there!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...