tirsdag den 12. januar 2016

Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't


Oh... This one... There was SO much I planned on reading in 2015 - but overall I didn't really end up reading that much - specially in the fall. Hit a dead end, and had to discover my joy of reading again!
Luckly I managed to do so - but it did take some time!

Anyhow, the new releases in 2015 I meant to read, but never got around to do must be:

1. Mere blod (Blood on snow, 2) by Jo Nesbø... Read the first one as soon as it got out, but never got around to get the 2nd one. And as I refuse to read Jo Nesbø in anything other than norwegian, the original language... Yea... I should see if someone I know have bought it!

2. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, 2) by Marissa Meyer. To be honest I completely forgot about it. Gotta check if the library got it!

3. Geminiderne (Spektrum, 2) by Nanna Foss. Loved the 1st one in the series. Currently waiting on the library edition to read, as my budget is quite low these days.. (Living of oatmeal works like a wonder, right?:p)

4. Crimson Shore (Pendergast 15) by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. Again.. Low on money these days - and hard to get such a new (not danish, even worse) book from the library

5. Career of Evil (Cormoran Strike 3) by Robert Galbraith/JK Rowling. Same reasons as above. Low on money and not a danish book = hard to get from the library!

6. Efter dig (Me before you 2) by Jojo Moyes. Stepmother got it for christmas - so just waiting on her to finish it as we speak!

7. You're never weird on the internet (almost) by Felicia Day. I can pick it up from the library next week! Love it when they buy in the books I request!

8. Go set a watchman (To kill a mockingbird 2) by Harper Lee. I was really excited by this one. Read so many poor reviews. Not sure if I want to read it anymore.

9. Grey (Fifty shades of grey 4) by EL James. Well... Yes. I never got that far. Maybe this year

10. So you've been publicly shamed by Jon Ronsom. Again - low budget and not a danish book. Planned as an audiobook in the nearest future though!


3 kommentarer:

  1. I hope you'll be able to pick up CAREER OF EVIL from your library soon because it was really amazing! It's been my favorite book in this series so far and I was so happy that there was a lot of Strike/Robin chemistry in it :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have put a reservation in on it - so just gotta wait till I am able to pick it up. Afraid it will take a while though - but a good thing that it is something to look foreward to!

      Slet
  2. I need to read Me Before You #2 too!

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...