tirsdag den 14. juli 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession


Ok - I can say already that most of these books are picked up at the library - but that is not necessarly a bad thing! Though - the school books are not that much fun to look at, so I'll skip those - even if they are some of the latest. It is limited how much fun it is to read a list where 8 out of 10 books are schoolrelated due to the fact that I am writing an exam over the summer..
After making the list, I can see that there is ALOT of reading challenge book on the list. But that is what happends when I am moving, and trying to cut down on the library/buying when I am doing so. The reservation list on my local library is growing!

1. Shopaholic på bryllusrejse by Sophie Kinsella. Picked up a free, danish edition at itunes the other day. Looks nice!

2. Harry Potter: Film Wizardry by Brian Sibley. Picked it up at the library the other day, and it went STRAIGHT to my wish/need-to-buy list. SO awesome!

3. Jeg har et tæppe i tusind farver by Anne B. Ragde. Also a book from the library. The frontpage looked nice! I'm a sucker for colorful covers!

4. Double Crossed by Ally Carter. Picked it up as a free book after reading about it on the blog Skrivepulten.

5. Den sønderjyske farm by Erling Jepsen. Library book picked up after a challenge. Have had it as an ebook for a while, but seems I have some trouble just getting on and reading it!

6. Isla and the happily ever after by Stephanie Perkins. Library book and I am REALLY looking forward to this one!

7. Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt by Michael Lewis. Another library and challenge book. Trying to get better at reading more variated books.

8. Løvetæmmeren by Camilla Läckberg. I've read all of her series, and have been on the waiting list on the library for this one for quite a while. But then I found out a good friend had bought it, and already finished it, so borrowed her copy instead.

9. Sushi for begyndere by Marian Keyes. Picked it up at the trash. (yes, I am one of those. You do NOT throw books out!). Found out I had it though, so gonna deliver it to the welfare shop when I get home from vacation. Throwing out a good and fine book - pffs!

10. Personskade by Elsebeth Egholm. Had to "save" this one from the trash aswell!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...