tirsdag den 7. juli 2015

Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read


This weeks Top Ten Tuesday's topic over at The Broke and the Bookish is hyped books I've never read... So... Hyped books! The last year I have working quite alot on actually reading some of the hyped books - but, there is still quite a few I havn't read! (Disclaimer - they all are on my TBRlist....)

1. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

2. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

4. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

5. We Were Liars E. Lockhart

6. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

7. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

8. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

9. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

10. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

1 kommentar:

  1. Har kun læst to af dem ;)
    men de var tilgengæld super gode.

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...